Saturday, February 28, 2009

New England Trip

thumbnail

These were a few test pages, for learning how to do digital scrapbooking. It is quite fun. This was a trip I took with some of my sisters to the New England states. The sight thumbnailwhere I was able to download these backdrops, embellishments, and lettering was;  http://www.scrapbookflair.com/

I need a lot more practice but I also need a few more sights to go out to and download more images. If any of you have any places that you know of let me know. I would be extremely interested in checking them out. Also if you have any input on how to improve my pagesthumbnail please feel free to let me know. I am always looking for some new ideas. I will also include some others as I go along if anyone is interested in seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment