Monday, February 2, 2009

MY FIRST POST

This is a first for me so you will have to be patient with my lack of knowledge. ThanksPicture_053[1]to my son John who helped me get started. Nothing much in our lives changes from day to day, but we are now back to just two of us since my mother left to return to Utah. She had spent six weeks with us and enjoyed the lovely southern California weather. She especially loved going to Disneyland with us and Jim’s family. She rode Roaring rapids twice and Splash Mountain twice, she would have gone a third time

Picture_122

on Splash Mountain but she said reason set in and she thought better of it. We had a great time while she was here with us.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic job mom on posting. Sounds like you guys had a blast at Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first post sister Potter!! I'm so glad you're giving it a try, now I have two Potter blogs to look at. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but it took me months to feel comfortable with my blog!...no worries though.

    ReplyDelete